Home > Section 1
Taking an honest look at your interests, abilities, and limitations can help you develop a plan that is realistic, fulfilling, and doesn't jeopardize your health.
Using the assessment tools in this section will help you evaluate your readiness, identify your concerns and the resources you will need, as well as prioritize steps toward realizing your goals.
Your answers will help you to:
- Evaluate your health or medical condition.
- Explore whether you want to work or go to school.
- Identify issues you may have about your legal rights.
- Examine how work affects your eligibility for benefits, i.e., social security.
- Identify financial problems.
- Write a plan that reflects your situation and needs.